the address of the website www.shodhshikhar-agu.aisect.org in address bar.
on the “Registration” button at the top right corner of the
any one “Category of the Competition”.
details in the section “Name of first author/ Head of the team to give
details in the section “Name and Mobile numbers of other Author/ Team
any one “Theme of the Paper Presentation/ Project Competition”.
“Details of the University/Institute”
8. After reading instructions regarding festival
and Events (Anushodhan and Navnirmani), check the box “I have read all
instructions of Anushodhan and Navnirmani”.
9. Click on “Save & Next”.
10. Go to the “Payment Page” and
complete your payment by choosing any of the available modes.
11. After successful completion of Registration and
Payment process, user will get a Login id and Password to login after registration.
12. Login through the same Login id and Password by
clicking on “Login” button at top right corner of the website.
13. Here, user can submit Full length
Research Paper/ Details of Research Project in MS Word file format before 30 January, 2023.
· In Research Project
Competition (Navnirmani):- One Institution/College can submit maximum 5 project
entries and only Diploma/UG/PG students can participate in project
competition. Institutions/Colleges needs to forward only 5 projects after scrutiny.
· In Research Paper Competition
(Anushodhan):- Any student, faculty member and researchers of the Institutions/Colleges can participate. One can submit any number of research papers. There is no
limit for research paper competition.
· Add maximum 50 words writeup at the end of your Research
paper/ Research Project details justifying the relevance of the work with the
themes of the research festival and their novelty preferably in the bullet
to website: - www.shodhshikhar-agu.aisect.org
on the Registration link at top right corner.
all the required fields correctly in the given format of registration form and
registration, a Login Id and Password will be sent to the email id of the
with login ID and Password in the for user portal.
your full length research paper or details of research project.
length paper and detailed research project should be submitted as per
guidelines and format given in the website.
8. Add maximum 50 words writeup at the end of your
Research paper/ Research Project details justifying the relevance of the work
with the themes of the research festival and their novelty preferably in the
9. Presentation and demonstration in English or Hindi is permitted. If presentation is in Hindi then it is required to prepare ppt slides in English language only.
10. Cancellation request made in writing to the Technical Convener, minimum 30 days prior to the event will receive a refund less handling fee of 500/- No refund will be given after this date. However, an alternative delegate may be accepted.
11. Candidates should bring original documents of registration form, along with all documents related to research
paper and documents and material for research project at the time of final
competition (24-25 February 2023).
12. In case of research paper competition, only one author
will be invited for the research paper presentation in event. The co-authors if wish to attend the event will be required to register themselves as participants.
13. In case of research project competition,
maximum three students and one mentor of the project team may only participate in the research project
presentation in event.
will be Issued only to the registered authors and project team members.
Note- The prize winning Research Projects will be retained in the Shodh Shikhar Museum for 1 year with plaque card displaying, photographs of the researchers and details of the project. However, the copyright of the project will be with the researchers and not used by Shodh Shikhar. After 1 year, team members can collect the project from museum at their own convenience.