नव निर्माणी – 2023 (Research Project Competition)
The Research Festival, Shodh Shikhar 2022, includes a Research Project Competition namely, NAVNIRMANI offers a unique forum to all students up to PG Level to showcase their innovation and ideas in their own language. The NAVNIRMANI consists the submission of detailed report of research project and demonstration of their innovative working model to compete in the research festival. The winners of the NAVNIRMANI will get cash prizes and certificates from undersigned by prominent organizers RFRF (Research for Resurgence Foundation), Vigyan Bharti Madhya Bharat, MPCST (MP Council of Science & Technology) and RNTU (Rabindranath Tagore University).
In नव निर्माणी – 2023 (Research Project Competition): - Open to only for Diploma, UG and PG Students.
· To participate in the NAVNIRMANI, you must be a student of Diploma, UG or PG level from any government or private University of India at the time of initial submission.
· Maximum 5 research projects are permitted par University.
· If you are considering submitting your existing work to Shodh Shikhar which has accepted or is currently under review in other venues or other tracks, we encourage you to add some novel parts other than the existing content to be considered in the competition.
How to Participate: Submit a Research Project
To participate in the competition, participants should submit a detailed report of research project related to the themes of Shodh Shikhar. All detailed report of research project should submit through www.shodhshikhar-agu.aisect.org
The detailed report of research project should have following sections
- Research problem and motivation for the work
- Background and related work
- Diagrams and Figures
- Results and Contributions
- Justification of Project to support Atma Nirbhar Bharat (In Maximum 50 Words)
- Mail a Video (if possible) of working model to email@example.com
All submissions must be in word format and conform, at the time of submission, to the formats available in the Shodh Shikhar website.
You must submit your detailed report of research project electronically after the registration. The review process is single-blinded.
The Shodh Shikhar committee members will review the submissions and submitted research project will have the opportunity to compete in the competition.
Registration Fees will be Rs. 3000/- for NAVNIRMANI (Research Project Competition) with each entry in each event.
Note- The first prize winning projects in each category (Platinum and Gold Prizes) will be retained in the Shodh Shikhar Museum with plaque card displaying photographs of the researchers and details of the project. However, the copyright of the project will be with the researchers and not used by Shodh Shikhar. After 2 years, team members can collect the project from museum at their own convenience.
Important Points to know before you Register
Nav Nirmani (Research project Competition)
· Only Diploma/UG/PG Students of any University may participate. However, only up to a maximum of 3 entries will be permitted from each university. Candidates will be required to carry their ID Cards with them during the festival. Universities must be careful in forwarding the entries.
· Group size for one project should consists not more than 3 students. One faculty member as guide in each group will be permitted extra.
Research projects will be accepted based on the following screening essentials.
· Research project should be innovative and original in nature.
· Research project should relate to the basic theme of the festival. A justification in 50 words must be submitted by participants.
· Research project should be physical in nature with physical model. Theoretical projects will not be accepted.
· Project model should be in working conditions.
· Model will be brought for display by the participants at their own arrangements.
· If Project wins Platinum or Gold prizes, model will be retained in Shodh Shikhar Museum for 2 Years. After 2 years it can be collected back.
· For presentation, only two members from each project group will be invited, for whom, accommodation and local travel will be arranged by the organizer.
· Other members may attend the festival but they will have to make own arrangements for accommodation. However, organizer may help in finding accommodation.
· Once accepted registrations will not be cancelled.
· Presentation will be on physical mode at Bhopal, unless there is unforeseen situation for online mode.
· Certificate will be issued to all the team members.