अनुशोधन - 2023 (Research Paper Competition)
The Research Festival, Shodh Shikhar 2022, A Research Paper Competition namely, ANUSHODHAN offers a unique forum to all students, faculty members Researchers and Scientist to showcase their research and exchange ideas in their own language. The ANUSHODHAN consists of a full length research paper submission and a presentation of full paper to compete at the end of research festival. The winners of the ANUSHODHAN will get cash prizes and certificates from undersigned by prominent organizers RFRF (Research for Resurgence Foundation), Vigyan Bharti Madhya Bharat, MPCST (MP Council of Science & Technology) and RNTU (Rabindranath Tagore University).
In अनुशोधन - 2022 (Research Paper Competition): - Any Student, Faculty, Researcher and Scientist From the university can participate.
- To participate in the ANUSHODHAN, you must be a student or faculty member pursuing an academic degree from any government or private university of India at the time of initial submission.
- Researchers and Scientists should have a valid affiliation from any government or private university of India at the time of initial submission.
- Maximum 3 authors are permitted for each research paper.
- If you are considering to submit your existing work to Shodh Shikhar, which has accepted or is currently under review in other venues or other tracks, we encourage you to add some novel parts other than the existing content to be considered in the competition.
How to Participate: Submit a Research Paper
To participate in the competition, participants should submit a full length research paper related to the themes of Shodh Shikhar. All full length research paper should submit through www.shodhshikhar-agu.aisect.org
The full-length research paper should have following sections
- Research problem and motivation for the work
- Background and related work
- Approach and Uniqueness
- Results and Contributions
- Justification of Paper to support Atma Nirbhar Bharat (In Maximum 50 Words)
All submissions must be in word format and conform, at the time of submission, to the formats available in the Shodh Shikhar website.
You must submit your research paper electronically after the registration. The review process is single-blind, i.e., the author names are visible to the reviewers.
The Shodh Shikhar committee members will review the submissions and submitted research papers will have the opportunity to compete in the competition.
Registration Fees will be Rs. 2000/- for ANUSHODHAN (Research Paper Competition) with each entry in each event.
Important Points to know before you Register
Anushodhan (Research Paper Competition):
· Only UG/PG/Students/Research Scholars and teaching faculty of any university can participate. Undertaking form must be endorsed by the University. The Participants will be required to carry ID Card during the festival.
· One can submit any number of research papers but each paper will have to be registered independently.
· One research paper can have maximum 3 authors, but only one (main corresponding author) will be invited to present the paper. For whom, accommodation in hostel and local travel only will be borne by the organizer. If other author wants to participate, they will be required to make arrangement for their stay, however organizers will help them in arranging accommodation.
· Research paper will be screened for the following aspects before acceptance.
· Plagiarism should be below 20 %.
· Paper should not have been published before or having accepted for publication. A undertaking to this effect will have to be given by author.
· Papers should adhere to the theme of the festival i.e. Atma Nirbhar Bharat and should have innovative content and research elements with data and proper analysis.
· Papers normally should have maximum 10 Pages and, in the format, given in the guidelines.
· Once accepted the registration will not be cancelled.
· Presentation will be in physical mode unless there is unfore circumstances requiring online mode.
· Selected papers will be published in RNTU Journals and in a book with ISBN number.